We are delighted to advise patients, that this week sees the launch of our new phone system.
- Contact numbers for the surgery will stay the same
- It is likely that there will be a 10 minute window, during which time, patients will be unable to get through to the surgery during the switch over
- If you need urgent medical assistance during this time, please call 111 or, in the event of a life threatening emergency, call 999
- The new system will provide patients with a "position in queue" update
- Statistics on the phone data will help the practice to continue to improve patient experience