The PPG is a very friendly group of patients who have common objectives to support our Practice to:
- Provide a link between Practice staff and their patients.
- Give patients a voice in the organisation of their care.
- Provide two-way feedback to the Practice about patient needs, concerns and interests about any information which may affect their healthcare.
- Act as a ‘critical friend’ that can be consulted on service, development and provision.
- Assist the practice by arranging voluntary groups or support within the community.
- Encourage and support Health Education activities within the Practice and promote preventative medicine.
- Liaise with other local PPG’s and be represented at meetings of Northampton Patient Engagement Group Meeting.
Members are asked to attend meetings about 6 times a year to give views and help develop the Practice. Generally, any registered patient from the surgery can be a member aged 16+, however the Practice does have a right to refuse an individual if it is considered in the best interests of the individual or Practice.
Patient Reference Group (PRG)
The PRG provides a direct link to the PPG and is comprised of registered patients from the surgery. Members may email the PPG with ideas and/or be contacted a few times a year via email but not necessarily attend face to face meetings. This group is ideal for those who would like their views heard and have less time or are not keen on meetings.
How to join the PPG or PRG
We are actively recruiting to both groups. Please complete this Patient Participation Group Form which is submitted to the Practice and a member of the PPG will contact you.
Please be assured that your contact details will be kept safely, securely and not shared with anyone else. The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, which gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules that this information is handled properly.
If you are interested in joining the Patient Reference Group, please complete this form, or download the paper version and return it to the practice.
Comments & Suggestions
If you have any comments or suggestions you would like to share directly with the PPG, please complete the email Duston PPG at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to and individual complaints cannot be dealt with through the PPG or PRG.
If you want to raise a complaint, please contact the practice Complaints Team to ensure it is processed in a correct and timely manner. Please click here
Minutes from PPG meetings
Minutes July 2019.docx
May 2019 Minutes
March Minutes 2019
Minutes February 2019
Minutes January 2019
November 2018 Annual General Meeting report
November 2018 Meeting minutes
October 2018 PPG Minutes
September 2018 Minutes
July 2018 Minutes
St. Lukes PPG Minutes May 2018.docx
Minutes of PPG 13.3.18 - amended.docx
Minutes of PPG - 30th November 2017
Minutes AGM September 2017
PPG Chairpersons Report Sep 2017
Minutes of PPG - 14th June 2017
Minutes of PPG - 14th March 2017
PPG data pre 2017
To see data regarding the PPG from pre 2017, please click here